Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
Basic terms and conditions for hiring of 125cc bikes :-
- Be aged between 17 and 70
- Hold a valid full or provisional car licence plus a CBT pass certificate
- Or, hold a valid motorcycle licence class A1
- Or, hold a valid motorcycle licence class A2
- All hirers aged between 17-22yrs must be free of any convictions or accidents other than proven non-fault accidents. Under certain circumstances minor offences may be acceptable. Please call for further assistance.
Basic terms for hiring of any motorcycle 600c or over:-
- Be aged between 21 and 70 depending on the aged related restrictions.
- Hold a full Class A motorcycle licence for at least 2 yrs.
As well as the following conditions which apply to all hirers :-
Hiring conditions :-
- A rental agreement will be fully completed and signed by all hirers.
- You must provide 2 means of identification in addition to both parts of your current driving licence i.e. passport, bank statement (not more than 1 month old), public utility bill (not more than 3 months old)
Rider restrictions :-
UNLESS PREVIOUSLY DISCLOSED TO US AND AUTHORISED THROUGH US WITH OUR UNDERWRITERS,
you will not be eligible for hire if you have been disqualified from driving during the last 24 months
or if you have currently on your licence three or more convictions
or if you have been convicted of any of the following offence codes in the last 5 years
- Theft or unauthorised taking………..UT
- Drink or drugs…………………………..DR
- Dangerous Driving……………………..DD
- Driving whilst Disqualified……………BA
- Licence offences………………………..LC
- Careless Driving………………………..CD
- Any equivalent offence in Northern Ireland
It is possible in some cases to still be able to hire from us but you must contact us in advance of your hire so that we may contact our insurers, if you have held your motorcycle licence for a period less than 24months so that we may seek pre-authorisation from our underwriters.
You are not eligible to hire if:-
- You have had any insurance declined and/or renewal refused and/or insurance or cover cancelled by any motor insurer.
- Had any criminal convictions
- If you have any physical or mental defect, impairment of sight, hearing, heart, diabetic or epileptic condition or other complaint unless they have been notified to the DVLA and a licence has been issued and the conditions or restrictions to that licence are kept to.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Booking requirements :-
- You must meet the hire requirements as set out in our terms and conditions of hire.
- You must agree with our terms and conditions of hire.
- Payment in full of the hire cost must be made before leaving with the bike. A deposit/damage excess, as stated in “our rates” will also be required. This must be provided either by debit or credit card. The deposit will be fully returned upon the safe return of the bike following inspection for any damage.
- A non-refundable booking fee is required for all reservations. £50.00 per bike for hires of up to 5 days and £100.00 per bike per week for hires of 5 days and over. This booking fee will be deducted from the hire cost of the bike on collection.
- All hires run in 24hr blocks. All bikes must be returned by the same time on the final day of hire as they were collected, collection time is completed on the hire form when you pick up. You must inform us if you know you will be returning late as you will no longer be covered by insurance. If we are not informed you will be charged at the 24 hour rate plus any costs we incur due to your lateness. You will not be insured after the end of the original hire period unless you we have agreed to an extension.
- All booking fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. Should you choose to cancel, this amount is forfeited.
- Cancellations at less than 2 weeks notice will incur a charge equal to 50% of the hire cost.
- All other cancellations will incur a charge equal to 25% of the hire cost.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- About Us
- Motorcycle Hire
- Our Bikes
- Latest News
- Contact Us