Booking a motorcycle for hire is a very simple process :-
- Choose what bike you would like to hire from our extensive selection
- Check that you meet the “terms and conditions” of hire
- If you are unsure about certain criteria being met, please call us with your details as in some cases these problems can be resolved with the insurers.
- Email us via the contact us page with the details of hire and any questions
You can also contact us direct to arrange a booking 01202 380388 text / sms 07971 803909
We will liaise with you either by email or phone to confirm the reservation and insurance cover. In order to secure your booking a reservation fee will be required as follows, this is then deducted from the hire cost on collection :-
|Up to 5 days||£50.00|
|5 – 7 days||£100.00|
|Every week thereafter||£100.00|
|(for example 3 weeks hire will require a £300.00 booking fee)|
We will also need to know, your estimated time of arrival , any collection and delivery arrangements, your luggage requirements ,and whether or not you will require SAT NAV.
On the day of hire, you will collect the bike from us, or we will deliver if this has been arranged, at a prearranged time. We will need to scan the following documentation for our records :-
- Both parts of your Driving Licence
- Utility bill confirming your current address (not required for foreign nationals)
The paperwork will be filled in, a manual imprint of a credit/debit card taken for the damage excess for the bike you are hiring, and you will be shown the bike and we will go through all controls and any questions you may have.
When you return the bike, undamaged, the manual imprint of your card is returned to you. Please note that the bike will be due back at the same time as you were booked out. See our terms and conditions for late returns.
Bookings can only be cancelled by contacting us directly by phone or email. When a booking is cancelled, a cancellation charge will be applied as stated in our Terms and Conditions.
Where no contact is made on the collection day, Bournemouth Motorcycle Hire will cancel the whole booking and charge the hirer in full.
- About Us
- Motorcycle Hire
- Our Bikes
- Latest News
- Contact Us